MINIATURE BLACK SNIPER - TOY MODEL
NICKNAMED 'PANTHER' | 1:3 SCALE DIE CAST .300 MODEL
We dub this sleek Sniper 'Panther.' Solid, reliable and stealthy, just like a Panthers sleek movements.
ABOUT THE MINI SNIPER WE CALL PANTHER
This sleek die cast model toy is a third scale version of a .300 winmag rifle. Makes a perfect addition for the office desk, book shelf or man cave.
SIZE AND COLOR
- 'Panther' mini sniper is a full 12" / 1' / 30cm when fully assembled. It is Solid Black painted on die cast metal and weighs in at an impressive 8 ounces.
- Your mini toy sniper requires assembly. For these models the average time is 5-15 minutes. Instructions provided along with videos online. *For users who do not want to build it, we now offer this model Pre-Assembled (+$3).
Maybe it's an older product design. The bipod and bolt action parts aren't as good as I was expecting. But overall the gun model is still decent for the price. If you are not a big fan of the iconic Arctic Warfare design, I would recommend you get the Mini .50 cal instead of this model.
This rifle appears to be modeled after the Accuracy International AE Mark series rifles - probably a Mark I or II. Though GoatGuns specifies the caliber as .300 Win Mag, the prototypical Mark rifles fire 7.62 x 51. The AXMC chassis fires multi-caliber including .338 Lapua and .300 Win Mag, but this model is not based on that chassis. That's fine. I like the classic look.
With that background, this is one of GoatGuns' better models I've assembled and played with. It's all metal and has a very nice heft to it. It's solid. The bolt works well; and the magazine is one of the better ones in the lineup in that it's solid and doesn't bind up in the well. The bipod may need occasional re-tightening if you're in the habit of routinely deploying it and playing around with the model. I'd consider it a must-have for a GoatGun collection and this is my fifth model. The other 4 include a classic AK, M4/AR, 1911, and the Barrett .50 BMG.
I now have this one and the other two AWMs and I’ve gotta say they’re some good lookin ladies on my shelf.
Like a line of ladies doing the can can dance . Lookin good up there.
Domestic USA Shipping
Orders are shipped daily Monday thru Saturday. We do not ship Sunday or on Holidays.
- FREE Shipping over $40 in USA
- $1.99-2.99 for orders under $40
- $5.00 Flat shipping for Hawaii
- $10 Flat Shipping
- Orders arrive in 7 to 14 days.
- $10 to $20 shipping. Orders arrive in 10 to 20 days. We currently no longer ship to UK due to customs regulations.
Love it or we'll buy it back! You have 30 days to decide if you would like to return your products. If you receive an item that has a missing or damaged piece, please contact our support team at Support@Goatguns.com and include Order number and a photo.
Apparel items are made fresh on the press and take 7-14 days to arrive. We do not accept returns for apparel items.