MINIATURE M16A1 MODEL
NICKNAMED 'FUGAZI' | 1:3 SCALE DIE CAST METAL MODEL
Tried and True. "FUGAZI" gets its name for being something that is completely out of whack, messed up or screwy. This was the predominant rifle used during Vietnam war, entering the market in 1964. We thank all of our Vietnam Veterans who served overseas. This item was released Veterans Day 2020.
- 1:3 scale diecast Metal model of the M16A1
- Muzzle included
- Charging handle pulls back
- Ejection port that opens / closes
- Metal mag with release feature
- 3 non-firing dummy rounds
- Trigger squeezes
- Select fire switch adjusts
- Comes with trophy stand
ABOUT FUGAZI - OUR MINIATURE M16 MODEL
- All Metal parts on this M16A1 1:3 scale model collectible. Mix it up and customize with interchangeable parts!
Updated 2020! It is now a true M16A1 with the extended handguards, correct upper, new grip and short mag. Model does rest on stand as shown.
SIZE AND COLOR
- Painted flat black on die cast metal. 'Fugazi' is 12.5" (32cm) when assembled. It weighs in at a hefty 13 ounces!
- Some assembly required. Instructions provided, this is most fans favorite part. Parts snap in place, expect 2-10 minutes for assembly.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Purchased for my Dad for Christmas. He is a Vietnam Vet. He got a kick out of the gun. However, I think a lot could be done with the packaging. It seemed very cheap even though the gun seemed quite well built. Just a little marketing tweak for $.20 more per unit could go a long way.
Domestic USA Shipping
Orders are shipped daily Monday thru Saturday. We do not ship Sunday or on Holidays.
- FREE Shipping over $40 in USA
- $1.99-2.99 for orders under $40
- $5.00 Flat shipping for Hawaii
- $10 Flat Shipping
- Orders arrive in 7 to 14 days.
- We now ship to all Major European countries! Shop at Goatguns.eu
Love it or we'll buy it back! You have 30 days to decide if you would like to return your products. If you receive an item that has a missing or damaged piece, please contact our support team at Support@Goatguns.com and include Order number and a photo.
Apparel items are made fresh on the press and take 7-14 days to arrive. We do not accept returns for apparel items.