Mini .50cal - Black
BARRETT MODEL 82A1 .50 CAL MINIATURE
1/3 DIE CAST REPLICA OF THE FAMOUS .50 CAL
Nicknamed 'ALMIGHTY' this 1/3 scale sniper is ready to pack a punch! This will get your friends or co-workers talking as it makes a great display item at any desk or shelf.
- All die cast metal, weighs 14 solid ounces
- Now available in pre-assembled packaging
- Sliding bolt carrier
- Position scope on railing to your own liking!
- Detachable Metal magazine
- 3 scaled dummy rounds
- Trigger squeezes
- Carry handle adjusts on railing
- Fun to build & customize
- Quick to assemble & modify (instructions provided)
- Non-firing, this is a 1:3 scale model.
ABOUT 'ALMIGHTY' THE MINIATURE .50 CAL MODEL 82A1
- All Metal parts on this Big & Bad miniature .50 cal sniper. This will be the conversation piece of any room you choose to display it in. The magazine stores 5 scale sized dummy rounds, item comes with 3 (can purchase additional). Dial the scope to your liking and get ready for the grasshoppers to invade! This is an officially Licensed Model 82A1.
SIZE & COLOR
- The black mini M82A1 measures in at 13" (33cm) when fully assembled. When you get it in your hands, you will be impressed by the weight; a whopping 14 oz, almost 1 full pound!
- Some assembly required. Takes 5-10 minutes to build. Each toy Goatgun comes with instructions. Building it is the best part for most customers. *For those users not wanting to build it, we now offer this model Pre-Assembled (+$3).
SARGE'S MINIATURE .50 CAL SNIPER SERIES
Zoomed in & locked on target. A classic and favorite of Military's all over the world, this small sized Barrett® Model 82A1 Sniper comes ready to go. The 'Clink' sound of the slide pulling back and small dummy rounds make this a must have. Collect each of them in Gold, Black and Camouflage.
BARRETT is a trademark of Barrett Manufacturing, Inc. and is used under license to GoatGuns LLC.
They arrived fast and were easy to assemble. Great detail, they are awesome in my opinion. I like the detail put in to the magazines as well as the ammunition. These things are cool!
Dealing with Goatguns is simple and the product quality is very, very good. The assembly process is quick and straight forward. This is my third purchase and I have been thoroughly pleased with each.
I’ve always found miniatures interesting to me and I just can’t get enough of collecting miniatures. Whenever I found GoatGuns i was a little unsure becuase I was afraid they would be too “toy-like” but when I finally decided I wanted one, they proved me wrong. I bought the Barrett M82 and when it arrived I was so excited. I assembled it and couldn’t stop playing with it and holding it. Seeing a real life gun scaled down yet still fully functional (except being able to fire) with full detail is so cool. Highly recommend goatguns to anyone who enjoys miniatures and or firearms.
The detail is unbelievable. READ THE ASSEMBLY DIRECTIONS. Work on a clean surface, parts & screws are small and easily misplaced. Take your time, tolerances are close. A great value.
Fun little toy model
Domestic USA Shipping
Orders are shipped daily Monday thru Saturday. We do not ship Sunday or on Holidays.
- FREE Shipping over $40 in USA
- $1.99-2.99 for orders under $40
- $5.00 Flat shipping for Hawaii
- $10 Flat Shipping
- Orders arrive in 7 to 14 days.
EU, UK, AUS:
- $10 to $20 shipping. Orders arrive in 10 to 20 days.
Love it or we'll buy it back! You have 30 days to decide if you would like to return your products. If you receive an item that has a missing or damaged piece, please contact our support team at Support@Goatguns.com and include Order number and a photo.
Apparel items are made fresh on the press and take 7-14 days to arrive. We do not accept returns for apparel items.