MINIATURE SIG SAUER MCX® RATTLER MODEL
NICKNAMED 'RATTLER' | 1:3 SCALE | OFFICIALLY LICENSED
It's wild out there and the Rattler™ can't be stopped. Sarge is proud to release the long awaited for miniature SIG MCX® in all it's beauty. This is the first GoatGun model to have the ability to chamber and eject dummy rounds.
ABOUT THE MINIATURE SIG MCX®
1:3 scale version of the SIG MCX® done in all die cast metal. Easily twist off the suppressor to reveal the flash hider. Scope tightens onto railing at the position you want. The folding stock functions and is quickly addicting.
- Comes with full SIG MCX® Model + Suppressor, 3 dummy rounds (fits up to 5), display stand and scope
- Engraved SIG Logo on upper left side
- Comes with mini suppressor
- Adjustable sight on Picatinny rails
- Charging handle pulls back
- First GoatGun model to load and eject dummy rounds!
- Ejection port opens / closes
- Rubber end on stock
- Metal mag with functioning release
*This model is not compatible with AR or AK attachments.
SIZE AND COLOR
- Rattler measures in at 11" / 28cm in length and 4.5" / 12cm in height. It weighs in at 11 ounces and 13 ounces on display stand.
- Full Flat Black
- This Miniature model comes as a build kit! Expect 5-10 minutes of fun assembling it together. Step by step manual provided or view our how to videos.
- This is a non-firing toy model.
- 90 Day buy back guarantee
SIG SAUER®, SIG MCX®, MCX™, RATTLER™, and related marks are trademarks of SIG SAUER, Inc., and are used under license.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love the product. It is great that the gun ejects cartridges! I would like to be able to fold the stock?
This suppressed Sig has made my backyard squirrel hunting a whole lot better. The neighbors used to complain, but now they don't even know when I bag another tree rat. The compact design helps me sneak up for those close combat encounters that I live for, and the folding stock allows me to quickly pie around tree trunks even faster as my adversary attempts to elude my pursuit. The one thing this weapon is lacking is a nice tactical sling for those times that I have to go "hands on", and the fur starts to fly. I'm seriously considering a Barrett 50 cal for those long range shots across the street, unless I can find a way to get beyond the chain link fence that restricts my movements. So keep up the good work Goat Guns, you've made squirrel hunting a passion again...
She'll ejecting was definitely a big game changer for goat guns and if anything this is worth more than 60 bucks.
Domestic USA Shipping
Orders are shipped daily Monday thru Saturday. We do not ship Sunday or on Holidays.
- FREE Shipping over $40 in USA
- $1.99-2.99 for orders under $40
- $5.00 Flat shipping for Hawaii
- $10 Flat Shipping
- Orders arrive in 7 to 14 days.
- We now ship to all Major European countries! Shop at Goatguns.eu
Love it or we'll buy it back! You have 90 days to decide if you would like to return your products. If you receive an item that has a missing or damaged piece, please contact our support team at Support@Goatguns.com and include Order number and a photo.
Apparel items are made fresh on the press and take 7-14 days to arrive. We do not accept returns for apparel items.