Mini AR15 - Black
MINIATURE AR15 MODEL
NICKNAMED 'CHARKY' | 1:3 SCALE DIE CAST AR15 MODEL
OORAH Instructor Gunner! Respect. Honor. Valor. If you are one, we salute you. If you know one, count your blessings. Heroes. Exemplars. This one's for the Marines. Oorah!
- Miniature AR15 Toy Rifle Model (M4A1 variant)
- Comes with mini suppressor
- Fully Die Cast Metal - Weighs almost one pound!
- 3 Adjustable Stock positions
- Adjustable sight on Picatinny rails
- Charging handle pulls back
- Ejection port opens / closes
- Metal mag with functioning release
- Includes 3 non-firing dummy rounds
- Trigger squeezes
- Selector switch
- Comes with trophy stand
ABOUT THIS MINIATURE WE CALL 'CHARKY'
- All Metal parts on our 1:3 scale toy AR15 model. Mix and match with interchangeable parts! Users can modify into other variants our attachments. Build up, break down and then display proudly to friends and family.
SIZE AND COLOR
- CHARKY measures in at 11" / 28cm. It is 1/3 scale from a regular AR15. It weighs in at 13 ounces and is solid flat black. Fans love adding attachments such as 4x scope, grip, round guards are more.
- Comes in an assembly kit. Upper & lower + barrel already assembled. Expect a fun 5 to 10 mins to click remaining parts into place.
My husband is an armorer in the USMC, so he really enjoyed building his AR-15 model. The small complimentary toilet paper was great too!
I customized this one with the classic A2 handguards and carry handle. It looks exactly like a DSA ZM4 16" real AR that I keep out in PA. It's fun to fool around with while confined to quarters for COVID-19 closures. Looking at the picture it's hard to distinguish from the real rifle. Kudos to Goat Guns for this level of realism and also heft to the model. I would consider it a must for collectors.
Even so, I think there are some improvements / issues GoatGuns needs to consider with this model, that detract from it being a perfect five stars. I docked one star for the following items in total: 1. The telescoping stock was very tough to install and seems to require considerable force to operate. I'm afraid to slide it, because I don't want to possibly break the detent pin or spring; 2. not a function of the rifle model specifically, but more of the magazines - after you load more than one dummy round, the magazine binds in the well and does not drop free. Empty magazines work fine. I'll address the magazines specifically in a separate review. 3. Goat Guns did not go all the way with this rifle in that it does not have an operating bolt hold-open and fire control group. The trigger is really just for show and the safety must be screwed into the desired position, or it flops around loose. Since the 1911 has operating slide lock and fire control group, similar would have been nice to have here. It would mean the difference between very good and great as far as this model goes.
Bought this one as my first than the camo version, the stock and magazine didnt work emailed them and in under a day I got an email saying new parts were on the way
It’s a pretty neat little toy gun. Was kind of hoping the quality would be a little better. When mine arrived, the magazine wouldn’t stay in the gun and would just fall out. Also their was a piece on the stock that screws in to the sling holder, that was loose. Upon further inspection the piece was cross threaded and wouldn’t tighten so I tapped it out and fixed that. And I emailed the goat about the magazine and they sent me out a new magazine and a new receiver. So the customer service is top notch.
Overall the gun is a pretty cool conversation piece and the customer service is awesome. Well done.
Domestic USA Shipping
Orders are shipped daily Monday thru Saturday. We do not ship Sunday or on Holidays.
- FREE Shipping over $40 in USA
- $1.99-2.99 for orders under $40
- $5.00 Flat shipping for Hawaii
- $10 Flat Shipping
- Orders arrive in 7 to 14 days.
EU, UK, AUS:
- $10 to $20 shipping. Orders arrive in 10 to 20 days.
Love it or we'll buy it back! You have 30 days to decide if you would like to return your products. If you receive an item that has a missing or damaged piece, please contact our support team at Support@Goatguns.com and include Order number and a photo.
Apparel items are made fresh on the press and take 7-14 days to arrive. We do not accept returns for apparel items.