MINIATURE TMS TOY MODEL
1:3 SCALE SIZE CLASSIC WORLD WAR 2 TMS
Used at large in WW2 and later by criminals at large, the TMS became popular for good and bad. Now you can get your hands on a piece of history with a toy model version of the TMS.
- 1:3 scale TMS Replica
- Die cast black metal with Wood-grain (acrylic) stock
- Functional bolt
- Metal magazine with functional mag release
- 3 dummy non-firing .45 rounds
- Trigger squeezes in
- Comes with trophy stand
- Easy to assemble
- Closed barrel - collectibles item
ABOUT THE TMS MINIATURE WE CALL 'CLASSIC'
- Extremely accurate toy model the TMS WW2 rifle. It is a self assembly model with a trophy stand to display on desk or shelf. Comes with three .45 dummy rounds.
SIZE AND COLOR
- Sgt. Gunners TMS model comes in at 10" / 28cm. It is 1/3 scale size. The black is die cast metal set against wood grain plastic. 'CLASSIC' TMS mini weighs in at 11 ounces.
- Comes new in packaged box as a self-assembly kit. This can be the best part for users as it assembles like a real one would. Expect 5 to 15 minutes assembly time. Instructions provided with each model or view our assembly videos.
SARGES CLASSIC SERIES
Emerging in the early 1900's the TMS has played a vital role in several pieces of history. The Sarge is pleased to add this historic gem to his lineup of non-firing toy collectibles. Included in the classic series is the SVD and 1911.
LOTS OF FUNCTIONING PARTS, ASSEMBLY VIDEO ONLINE AND THE COMPLETED GUN IS UNBELIEVABLE ! JUST ORDERED MY SECOND ONE BECAUSE THEY ARE SOOO COOL.
Although, the magazine wasn't really "tight," and as such, the bullets didn't always go in right. Ergo, I could only put one bullet in the gun even though I spent $10 to buy extra bullets to fill up the magazine. So, I am not sure what to do with that. It is a great model, and looks great on the included stand. The gun took a few minutes to put together because the included instructions were a tad vague. I had to look at the YouTube videos on assembly to understand some of the assembled parts. I guess for such a highly detailed model, I would have expected more from the instructions than just one picture. Will buy again, probably the 1911, but I just didn't like the Thompson's magazine for this model. The plate was too wide, and the bullets slip sideways. My magazine has a lot of scratches from the included screwdriver and my small scissors. I probably sound like a nag, but I really wanted to be able to pull off the magazine and show the bullets. It just doesn't look as cool with one bullet in it. When I pull back the slide, the bullet looks great, but when I eject the magazine you can see the plate, and know that only one bullet is in it. Just, bad design. But, everything else is spot on! Can't wait to put together the 1911!
Please make the M-16A1!!
My husband loves guns, and these little guns are great. He is building a collection of them.
My 8 year old, fascinated with WW II, loved it. When metal and simulated wood is weighted and feels incredibly significant in the hands. Loading the min .45 Dummy rounds into the stick mag was difficult beyond the first 2. The barrel and lower lined up just a hair off so that the screws didn't go all the way in flush, but don't really notice it now that it is assembled. Good buy. Waiting on the M1 Garrand with the 8 round "ping" ejecting clip.
Domestic USA Shipping
Orders are shipped daily Monday thru Saturday. We do not ship Sunday or on Holidays.
- FREE Shipping over $40 in USA
- $1.99-2.99 for orders under $40
- $5.00 Flat shipping for Hawaii
- $10 Flat Shipping
- Orders arrive in 7 to 14 days.
EU, UK, AUS:
- $10 to $20 shipping. Orders arrive in 10 to 20 days.
Love it or we'll buy it back! You have 30 days to decide if you would like to return your products. If you receive an item that has a missing or damaged piece, please contact our support team at Support@Goatguns.com and include Order number and a photo.
Apparel items are made fresh on the press and take 7-14 days to arrive. We do not accept returns for apparel items.