MINIATURE TOY BULLPUP - WHITE *EXCLUSIVE EDITION*
NICKNAMED 'THE OUNCE' | 1:3 SCALE MODEL
Sleek. Fast. Pouncing. THE OUNCE is a nickname used for Snow Leopards which is what this bad little guy reminds us of.
- For previous customers ONLY
- 100% die cast metal & plastic parts
- Flat black with white parts.
- Bolt functions
- Metal magazine with functional mag release
- 3 non-firing dummy rounds
- Trigger squeezes
- Comes with trophy stand
- Fun to assemble & modify (instructions provided)
- Can add 4x scope onto railing
ABOUT THE MINI BULLPUP THE OUNCE
- Sarge wants to show off his apprecaition to his fan base. This is the first exclusive series that only previous customers, email and SMS subscribers have access too. The public cannot access this product, if you're reading this thanks for being part of the Elite!
SIZE & COLOR
- ''The Ounce' measures in at 11"in / 28cm when fully assembled. Flat Black die cast metal, with the white body as plastic. 'Pumped' weighs in at 11 ounces.
- Comes in a self-assembly kit. Most users find this the best part. Instructions provided or view our assembly videos.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Funny thing is, I normally HATE bullpups. The sole exception is the Steyr AUG, which was modern looking even in the late 1970s when it was first introduced. Goat Guns did a very good job with this model, which includes a 1913 rail, which I fitted with their model of an ACOG. This reproduction is of the standard Steyr model which uses a proprietary magazine. Steyr also makes a NATO model which uses STANAG magazines. The white of this model looks really cool and it contrasts well against the black tactical wall.
No complaints about this model.
Let me start by saying I love my goat guns, people come in my office and rave and want to play with them. Second, the customer service is second to none. I love that fact I got the mini white bullpup. Goes great with my storm trooper helmets.
I don’t know if it just mine but it falls of the stand quite often so I put it in the hands of my 1:3 scale figure and it looks great even on the stand
I have always wanted to collect different guns, and now I can! Cheaper than buying the real thing!
The Steyr AUG is a sleek and beautiful Assault Rifle. This model does it full justice.
As a former member of the Australian Army I can assure you of the accuracy and details of this Goatgun!
Two things to note.
1). The stock and foregrip are made of quality plastic. That might put some potential buyers off. Well, it shouldn't! It's exactly how my real rifle (the EF-88 Austeyr) is built. And just one of the reasons the AUG is so popular amongst Military forces the world over!
2). At this time Goatguns do not offer a compatible sight for this model. For reasons that escape me the rail is too narrow to fit any of the attachments offered. Hopefully the Sarge will address this soon!
I love this Model+++
Domestic USA Shipping
Orders are shipped daily Monday thru Saturday. We do not ship Sunday or on Holidays.
- FREE Shipping over $40 in USA
- $1.99-2.99 for orders under $40
- $5.00 Flat shipping for Hawaii
- $10 Flat Shipping
- Orders arrive in 7 to 14 days.
- We now ship to all Major European countries! Shop at Goatguns.eu
Love it or we'll buy it back! You have 90 days to decide if you would like to return your products. If you receive an item that has a missing or damaged piece, please contact our support team at Support@Goatguns.com and include Order number and a photo.
Apparel items are made fresh on the press and take 7-14 days to arrive. We do not accept returns for apparel items.